Are you looking for local Fort Smith businesses offering Thanksgiving meals, sides, and desserts? We’ve scoured social media for Fort Smith and River Valley area small businesses you can support during the 2020 holiday season.
- Barbecue at the Finish Line is smoking turkeys, please check their Facebook page to contact them or get more details.
- Reid’s Hometown Barbecue in Booneville offers turkey, sides and delicious desserts. Their website is https://www.reidshometownbbq.com/
- Momma Cluck’s Food Truck Thanksgiving Menu. Please place orders by November 21st. You can call to order, 479-313-1897. A full meal to feed 12. $100.00. Oven-baked Turkey or Smoked Turkey, 12-15 lb, Choice of 3 sides: Mashed Potatoes, Potato Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, Pecan or Marshmallow topping, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Green Bean Casserole, Corn, Cornbread Dressing, Includes:
Gravy, Dinner Rolls, Cranberry Jelly, Choice of 2: Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Pie or Apple Pie, If you would like just a ½ pan of any side item for $15.00 or Pies at $15.00, Gravy $5.00 a Quart or Cranberry Jelly at $5.00 a pint, we can smoke your turkey or ham for you at $1 a pound.
- Broadway Joes in Muldrow serves a FREE thanksgiving meal on Thanksgiving Day from 11-2! It’s their 20th year to serve the community.
- Steffey’s Pizza in Lavaca will be making Homemade Yeast Rolls $6/dozen. Please preorder by 21st. Call 479-674-2300.
- D’s Sweet Treats has cake balls $10 for 12. They also offer 8 inch 2 layers of strawberry cakes $15, Mini pies for $3, and other desserts upon request
- Bruce Terri Drive-In is smoking turkeys. Please contact them at (479) 452-8171.
- Blessed Bee Sweets and Treats will be offering homemade from scratch pecan pies. $20. You can call them at (479) 651-8236.
- StoneHouse at Chaffee Crossing is offering several options for entrees and sides. You can contact them at (479) 668-2828.
- Taste & See Cafe is offering sides, dinner rolls and more. Contact them via Facebook.
- Let’s Eat in Alma has a wide variety of offerings. They will be open from 8-3 on Thanksgiving Day. They will do breakfast that morning until 11 am then move into the Special; it will be the Traditional Thanksgiving Meal. (They will also have their menu available if no one wants to eat the special.) Chicken N Dressing with Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Homemade Dinner Roll, cranberry sauce. Your choice of an extra side. Broccoli and Rice Casserole OR Sweet Potato Casserole. $13.50 Pie and Drink Included. Check them out on Facebook or call themand they can work out family meals for your family needs. 479-632-6322 ask for Tara to order Thanksgiving Meals.
- Jeff’s Club House is offering family Thanksgiving meals. $225 gets a full meal for 15 people. You can also order individual Pans of SIDES or Roasted and Sliced Turkey if needed also. Please call 479-308-9123 to place your order.